Have your own Named Fund
If you truly believe in the opportunities the Fund for Wales is providing for the future of community groups, charities and individuals across Wales why not establish your own unique fund at the Fund for Wales. Individuals and families, businesses or trusts who wish to give over £25,000 can choose to set up their own Named Fund. There is no upper limit on the size of donations, and the Foundation is also pleased to discuss gifts of shares or assets.
If you decide to set up your own Fund you will automatically become a member of the Patron’s Circle and, with the support of the Foundation’s philanthropy team, we will design a Fund which meets your individual charitable objectives.
- Quarterly e-newsletter
- Your gift recognised on our Fund for Wales map, featuring your dedication and choice of photo on the area of Wales you love most
- A personal invitation to a Fund for Wales reception
- A copy of the Fund for Wales annual review
- The opportunity to visit a project which you have directly funded : your philanthropy in action and see your Fund in action
- The services of our philanthropy advisor to develop a personalised philanthropy strategy for your own Fund for Wales Named Fund.